Commissioned annually since its 1963 opening by the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio to produce illustrations of enshrinees for display in the Hall. As of 2009, has illustrated 168 of the 253 enshrinees, including Jim Brown, Vince Lombardi, Pete Rozelle, Bobby Mitchell, Marion Motley, Jim Thorpe, Alan Page, Walter Payton, and Joe Montana.
The Enshrinement Gallery
- Hall of Fame Offensive Linemen“Hall of Fame Offensive Linemen” Acrylics on canvas (commissioned art)
- Hall of Fame1963, Football Hall of Fame, Gary Thomas in front of his first mural drawing of Jim Thorpe and Thorpe’s presenter.
- Barry SandersBarry Sanders – Graphite and acrylics
- Bart StarrBart Starr – Graphite Drawing
- Jim ThorpeJim Thorpe – Graphite Drawing
- Mel RenfroMel Renfro – Graphite Drawing
- Walter PaytonWalter Payton – Graphite drawing
You must be logged in to post a comment.